Angellyrics Topics

Welcome beautiful people to this Lifestyle Blog about everything under the sun. Life is good, smile and breath💓😊, spread love, light for each other and the planet💚.

Monday, 11 May 2015

Writer Beware®: The Blog: Fake Writing Jobs: RealWritingJobs.com

Writer Beware®: The Blog: Fake Writing Jobs: RealWritingJobs.com
Angela Ayako at 00:28
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version

About Me.

My photo
Angela Ayako
Nairobi , Kenya
Hi, I’m Angela Ayako, a Kenyan writer, author, blogger, singer/songwriter and creative passionate about storytelling and sharing ideas that inspire, entertain, and inform. Through Angellyrics Topics, I explore a wide range of subjects including lifestyle, entertainment, music, movies, books, relationships, society, inspiration, culture, and topics that matter to everyday life. I also enjoy highlighting interesting stories, reviewing books and creative work, and sharing perspectives from a Kenyan and African point of view. I am also the author and self-publisher of the children’s book The Rocket Man Saves the Planet from Global Warming with Khari and Taraji and Go Green Coloring Puzzle Book with The Rocket Man, Khari and Taraji which combine storytelling with environmental education and encourages young readers to care about our planet. My goal is simple: to create and share content that sparks curiosity, inspires creativity, and gives readers something meaningful to take away. Welcome to Angellyrics Topics read, explore, be inspired, and enjoy the journey!
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.